AD

Dota 1 Items Guide - gamegame



Hello guys this is Gamepadia and we're gonna review the new items in dot one 6.84 a and this is a better so a better only review all these new items and I'm gonna upload the aghanim's scepter update too but first in your items so here we go first is the Guardian Greaves so in order to get Guardian Greaves you need arcane boots and mechanism so as you can see I'm gonna explain it to you if you have all the arcane boots cool dump it the pipe seconds and make any seam 65 sequence it's like one minute this too so if you cut that too you can see they are cooled down but if you buy drugs and ribs and combine it together you will getting cold on 45 seconds so it will be very useful getting help and you might have the same thing so next is it's like to hyper stone and you will get 120 attack speed and 25bars be shown if you eat it if you eat it if you were gonna get some items more items in late-game you you can eat it don't rush me so double-click and measure this unit used to ensure it's atop speed increase so I think it can't stop yet it can't stop start get in a$10 G it can't stop but now you have1/10 to a top speed and 60 attack speed at the same time that's very useful for submitter and silver edge so I don't have an enemy to you guys test the silver edge in Dota 1 but in silver edge you will come bang Sangha and water edge there's a unique ability silver edge can do it will disable the enemy passives kill and it will be reduce your damage40% for 5 seconds the faff cannot applied and you can you have a you got slow cause of Sangre you got so that's it and you have more time in invisibility like 18 seconds total edge have because I have only 14 seconds so four seconds difference that's very useful next is the upgraded boots of travel therefore trendy you can buy it here you will just I have a boots of travel now wait I'm gonna sell it by first boots of travel and get put by recipe again and you get a travel upgraded it's a unique EP you can TP in your allies I think it's very useful in Pinker and any invisible  hero so it's just it I'll get that mixed up the glimmer keep very use it's like a support item or a any item for me if you get it's like a lottery edge but not that not that good but it's very good for my crowing and you can cast it on your allies and faded like 0.5 second if you paid it in0.5 second you can scale and be invisible again so let us try that again so envy stun and you're gonna in again and I can throw and it's in the again so that's very useful for micro heroes and like you can catch it and ulti like something and crystal Maiden so go back to the base25 seconds hold on several seconds oh so for the pyro okay ignorant doesn't make sense and not the octarine core very useful for in theorists like leshrac you guy so I'm gonna show you here's a flash rock let's level obtain the five I'm not gonna edit this game to see but it's really look like okay I'm gonna buy these this afternoon cause it's not clickable but if I put it down cold or nine seconds but but if I get it provides 25 intelligence for the HP the ability of this item is if you if you skill if you Rudyas you can see if you skill-less Schrock will have life steal which restores health for us Kristen the percentage of any damage dealt with course owner spell 25% from heroes by percent forgives possibly reduce all spell and I think Colton by25%beware of cold us animation being outdated for an item skill spell will be available so 9 seconds let's see if It will be 8 seconds let's wait for 25 2627 28 29 30 31 32 33 so as you can see it's only 8 seconds because 25% of the cooldown will be grand if you buy after in core and I think the solar grass is very useful especially in dozen I mean this one so we must I think ready oh now now if you bought item and you will sell it this one don't rush me it's when your item is below 10 seconds you can refund it like I'm gonna buy this I'm gonna sell it I seven seeing you bought items sold 6-1 6-2 refunded so that's the new stuff then you will get solar crest so we will gonna test it on the Animus win so if you use all the press on your teammate you can use it on yourself but you can you will gain evasion too so let's go to the well and as you can see if I solar crest Alchemy's if I saw the cross Alchemist as you can see the wealth misses so as you can see I use this and look here one more academic stuff you got it I need to learn more so this is this item is very Opie go the away tiny I think I'm just gonna be back but first don't rush me wanna blow something up you got I'll get that mixed so this is the power of you Turner kress and it's dead hey I think it's only stuck on huskar I think because of his first kill and the last is the Lotus orbI need someone and it's someone to do with me they're not orb but I will explain it to you so plate me and cigarette oh it's like data - oh yeah Lotus orb can it's like a blade mail but if someone's skill clickable skill on your hero it will be back to them I mean it's um someone to meter system points in here so it's just it orb it's like a blade mail it's hard because I don't have any friends but that's all guys hope you like this helped I hope you liked this review please subscribe and I will do anagonist review next state touch and this is training again as always stay down and follow me on twitter follow me like my facebook page for more updates and support me on patreon because i have no money so as always see you in the next video peace on spell 25% from heroes 5% from gives possibly reduce all spell and I think Colton by 25%beware of cold as animation being updated for an item skill spell will be available so 9 seconds let's see if it will be 8 seconds let's wait for 25nineteen six seven thirty eight ten nine30 31 32 33so as you can see it's only eight seconds because 25 percent after pulldown will be glad if you buy after in core and I think the solar grass is very useful I mean oh now if you bought item and you will sell it this one it's when your item is below 10 seconds you can defend it like I'm gonna buy this I'm gonna sell it I seven seeing you both items sold six one six two refunded so that's the new stuff then you will get solar class so we will gonna test it on the Animus man so if you use all the press on your teammate you can use it on yourself but you can you will gain a vision too so let's go to the well and as you can see if I solar crest Alchemy's if I solar crest Alchemy's as you can see the wealth misses so as you can see I use this and I got here one more academic stuff you got it I need to buy more so this is this item is very Opie go the I'm just gonna be tough but first don't rush me wanna blow something up you got a get that mixed so this is the power of you Thunder kress one of those and it's dead okay very use it's like a support item or a any in item for me if you get it's like a lottery edge but not that not that good but it's very good for my crowing and you can cast it on your allies and faded like 0.5 second if you paid it in 0.5 second you can scale and be invisible again so let us try that again so envy stun and they're gonna envy again and I can throw and it's ending again so that's very useful for micro heroes and like you can cast it and ulti like thanking and crystal Maiden so go back to the base25 seconds hold on several seconds oh so for the pyro okay ignorant doesn't make sense and not the octarine core very useful for in theorists like let's rock you guy so I'm gonna show you here's a flash rock let's never obtain the time I'm not gonna edit this game to you to see but it's really look like okay I'm gonna buy these this afternoon cause it's not clickable but if I put it down cool down nine seconds but if I get it provides 25 intelligence for the HP the ability of this item is if you if you skill if you duty as you can see if you skill-less Schrock will have life steal which restores health for instance the percentage of any damage they'll be course 60 attack speed guy at the same time that's very useful for Sam hitter and silver edge so I don't have an enemy to you guys test the silver edge in dota 1 but in silver edge you will come bang Sangha and water edge there's a unique ability silver edge can do it it will disable the enemy passive skill and it will be reduce your damage40% for 5 seconds the father cannot applied and you can have a you got slow cause of San gay you got so that's it and you have more time in invisibility like 18 seconds total edge have because I'll have only 14seconds so four seconds difference that's very useful next is the upgraded boots of travel therefore trendy you can buy it here you just I have a boots of travel now wait I'm gonna sell it by first boots of travel and get put by recipe again and you get a travel upgraded it's a unique TP you can TP in your allies I think it's very useful in tinker and any invisible hero so it's just it I'll get that mixed up the glimmer cape hello guys this is training and we're gonna review the new items in Dota one6.84 a and this is a better so this is a better only review all these new items and I'm gonna upload the a current scepter update too but first new items so here we go first is the Guardian Greaves so in order to get Guardian Greaves you need arcane boots and mechanism so as you can see I'm gonna explain it to you if you have all the arcane boots go down pit the pipe seconds and make any seam sixty five seconds it's like one minute this too so if you cut that - you can see they are cooled down but if you buy drugs and ribs and combine it together you will getting cold on 45 seconds so it will be very useful getting health and mana at the same time it's like to hyper stone and you will get 120 attack speed and 25 bars be shown if you eat it if you eat it if you were gonna get some items more items in late-game you can eat it so double-click and measure this unit use measured its attack speed increase so I think it can't stop yet it can't stop start get in a $10 C it can't stop but now you have 1/10 a top speed.


No comments