AD

What is Your PC dream machine? - GameGame



For the computer hardware, I’ll undoubtedly get associate degree AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2990WX. Top-of-the-line computer hardware (as of currently, perhaps one thing higher within the future). That monster has thirty two cores and sixty four threads, running at 3GHz, with a soap boost clock of four.2GHz.


For the motherboard, of course, we might decide one thing compatible. The 2990WX contains a TR4 socket, thus, we’ll even be obtaining a TR4 motherboard. I’m obtaining the ASUS ROG celestial point Extreme, it's associate degree E-ATX type issue, thus we want a case that supports that.


For the case, I’m obtaining a Lian-Li DK-04, that may be a pc case and a table combined. giant enough for a decent custom water cooled loop.


For the water cooling, I’m gonna decide EKWB elements. 2x 360mm radiators. Also, I’m gonna pour red fluid on the reservoir, and after all, RGB for a e s t h e t i c s. The computer hardware block are a block designed for the celestial point Extreme. (In the third image, I’ll get solely the radiator there)




For the thermal paste, I’m applying a Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut grease paste. That way, I will overclock safely while not the damage of setting my laptop ride fireplace. Also, I’m about to delid the computer hardware too, to switch the thermal paste within that. If the delidding is unsuccessful, then I’ll simply go obtain a replacement one! (like I will even afford one within the initial place)


For the RAM, I’m obtaining eight sticks of G.Skill lance Z RGB 8GB 4800MHz. That’s a complete of sixty four gigs of RAM.


For the GPU, I’m obtaining solely two Titan RTX’s to avoid a bottleneck, I guess.


For the storage, I’m simply going with a Samsung 970 EVO 2TB. additionally shopping for a NAS for many of my files. ;)


For the ability offer, i'm fine with a Cooler Master MasterWatt Maker 1200W MIJ. it's a tag of $1000, however since this is often simply a dream laptop, I’ll select that PSU.


Peripherals ar next…

First off, the monitor. I’ll be obtaining associate degree Alienware AW3418DW, associate degree ultra-wide monitor. 3440x1440, 34 inches, 4ms latency. most significantly, arciform screen.


Next, the keyboard. I’ll get a Razer hunter Elite, it's opto-mechanical switches. Rubber domes ar meh


Then here goes the mouse. I’ll get the SteelSeries Rival 600. TrueMove3+ device, and simply excellent for my hands. I even have a Rival 710 without delay, as a result of i used to be simply curious and currently I would like I bought these instead.


Of course, I’m gonna want a mouse pad. an additional long mouse pad to suit the hunter Elite and therefore the Rival 600. I’m obtaining the wonderful laptop gambling Race XXXL gambling mouse pad. That’s one large pad.


Now, for the headphones. I’m obtaining the Sennheiser HD 800 S. These got a extremely, dedicated sound quality.


Well, for a VR telephone receiver, I’m gonna get associate degree HTC Vive. handily the simplest one out there.


Okay.. those higher than ar simply a dream on behalf of me. I’m here simply employing a portable computer with associate degree i5–8300H and a GTX 1050. :(

No comments